ANNUAL COLLECTION BEGINS

DORMITORIES TO BE CANVASSED TO AID WORK OF SOCIAL SERVICE.

The annual canvass for funds for Phillips Brooks House will start today under the direction of the men listed below. Phillips Brooks House, the centre of the University social service and religious work, is dependent upon the financial support which the members of the University give at this fall collection.

The collectors will begin work immediately and every effort will be made to make this year's subscription the largest yet collected. With its growing influence Phillips Brooks House will have need of a much larger fund, to which all members of the University are urged to contribute as generously as possible.

The list of collectors and the dormitories they are assigned in the Yard is as follows: H. S. Anderson '17, Grays; R. Baldwin '17, West entry of Holworthy; G. W. Benedict '17, north entry of Thayer; G. B. Blaine '17, south entry of Stoughton; F. H. Cabot '17, middle and east entries of Holworthy; H. B. Cabot, Jr., '17, north entry of Hollis; T. Clark '17, south entry of Matthews; F. Knoblock '18, Weld; W. H. Meeker '17, middle entry of Thayer; W. J. Tibbetts '17, south entry of Hollis; M. V. Turner '17, north entry of Stoughton; J. C. White '17, north entry of Matthews.

The collectors outside the Yard are as follows: G. L. Batchelder '19, C. Canfield '19, R. Cobb '19, W. Elliott '18, R. S. Emmet '19, W. B. Felton '19, H. C. Flower '19, J. M. Franklin '18, D. M. Little, Jr., '18, R. Little '19, F. B. Lund Jr., '18, A. E. MacDougal '18, C. D. Murray '19, J. K. Olyphant '18, J. W. Pennock '17, D. H. Read '19, H. Robb '18, A. C. Sullivan '18, A. Thorndike, Jr., '18, A. D. Weld '18, J. L. Weld '18, M. Wiggin '18.