International Seminar Enters 13th Season

For the 13th consecutive year, men from all over the world will come to Harvard this summer to participate in the International Seminar run since its inception by Henry A. Kissinger '50, professor of Government. It begins tomorrow and runs through August 21.

Beginning July 8, seminars on various topics of international interest will be held every Wednesday at 8 p.m., in Burr B, and will be open to the public. Members of the seminar will also be available for questions from Summer School students on Thursday afternoons, beginning July 9.

Among the 47 participants, each already eminent in some field of endeavor, will be Chong Pil Kim, former chairman of the Democratic Republican Party of Korea, who recently incurred violent opposition by consistently getting key government jobs for his supporters.

Members of the seminar will be divided into two discussion groups. One will concentrate on political and economic problems, the other on humanities. Both groups will attempt to utilize the special knowledge of the participants, through discussion and reports.

Distinguished guest speakers will acquaint members of the seminar with various aspects of American life, presenting lectures on the professions, labor unions, industry, government, literature and the arts. Participants will also visit industrial plants, newspapers, and public institutions of public interest.

All members of the seminar must speak English. Each will have an opportunity sometime during his stay, to talk to an American audience on some aspect of his country.

The University pays for all expenses incurred by the participants. They will live in Harvard dormitories