NEW GOLD STAR ADDED TO GALAXY THAT GEMS CROWN OF FORECASTS

THE LITTLE WOMAN CENSORS U.S. MAIL; JOE JR. BETS

By Joe Forecast.

The Forecast crown is now at the jeweler's having a big new gold star set in it. And quite a problem it is, too, it being so full of stars already. But the latest Forecast triumph is deserving of an unusually shiny star. Football fandom stood amazed last week when I boldly predicted five touchdowns in the Stadium. And you all know the result, and from the flood of congratulatory mail I have been receiving I realize how thoroughly I am appreciated. And, by the way, I may as well publicly announce that Mrs. Forecast--I'm married now--confiscates all the letters in feminine hand. Some of you will be disappointed, I know, but I don't get out much any more. I'm getting domestic.

But I shouldn't be telling you of my family troubles or mentioning modestly my triumphs. There are crises ahead, to be met with real Forecast fortitude. My lips are sealed about the Harvard-Indiana game--or as near sealed as Forecast lips can be. But I might tell you that little Joe, Jr., has made a bet with the janitor's boy. He has wagered his two new rattles against an all-day sucker that the Crimson will flash in triumph today. And he is a clever little guy, as you all know.

I have some hard ones to call today, but I'm not worried much. Here they are: Yale 20, Dartmouth 13. Navy 13, Penn 6. Brown 20, Temple 0. Princeton 27, William and Mary 0. Holy Cross 34, Rutgers 0. Cornell 10, Columbia 7. Boston College 10, Fordham 6. Michigan 14, Illinois 0. Minnesota 27., Wisconsin 7. Ohio State 17, Chicago 10.