PLANS FOR TRIANGULAR DEBATE ARE COMPLETED

REARDON, ECKLES, FITZGERALD COMPOSE CRIMSON TEAM

Plans for the annual triangular debate between Harvard, Yale, and Princeton have been completed. The subject for the Harvard-Princeton and the Harvard-Yale debates will be "Resolved, That the federal government should take drastic action to curb municipal crime."

The Yale debate will be held in New Haven on Friday evening, May 1. Harvard will uphold the affirmative, with the following team: D. C. Reardon '32, R. B., Eckles '32, and R. S. Fitzgerald '33. Reardon will speak in rebuttal.

Will Broadcast

The Princeton debate will be held on Saturday, May 2, from 7 to 8 o'clock, and will be broadcast over WNAC and the Yankee network. F. H. Packard '97, assistant professor of Public Speaking at Harvard, will be chairman of the debate. J. C. Connor, professor of Public Speaking and Oratory at Emerson College, and R. R. Thurber will be two of the three judges for the debate; the other judge has not been chosen yet. The Princeton team will be represented by H. F. Leary, Jr. and W. J. Montgomery. P. H. Cohen '32 and J. H. Ruskin '33, will argue for Harvard, with Leary and Cohen in charge of the rebuttals. They will be five minutes long, while the main speeches will be ten minutes each.

All the five Harvard men debating against Princeton and Yale are now competing for the Coolidge prize and medals.