SECOND YARD CONCERT TO BE GIVEN TONIGHT

Songsters Who Performed Last Night At Pops to Sing From Widener Steps In Annual Affair

Having rendered some of its best known songs at Harvard Night at the Pops last night, the Glee Club will demonstrate its wares again tonight at the second concert on the steps of Widener. As in the last Yard Concert, Woody has chosen to end it up by inviting the College at large up on the steps to mingle their creaking voices with the silver offerings of his selected songbirds in a series of Harvard football songs.

The program as rendered by the Glee Club alone is as follows: German. "Ye Watchers"; Allegri, "Miserere"; Coleridge and Taylor, "Drake's Drum"; Sullivan, Choruses from the "Gondoliers"; Russian, "The Pediar"; Handel, "When His Loud Voice."

Last night's Pops were truly Harvard in atmosphere. Arthur Fielder and his minions led off with "Verltas," and after two rather more intellectual selections, the Glee Club popped up with "Shoot Falso Love," "Bounie Dundee." "Crudele Ireue," "When His Loud Voice." After another interval with the orchestra, Mr. Woodworth's cutees brought forth the Choruses from the "Gondo liers" and the Harvard Football songs. Two more orchestral bits were followed by "Up the Street" and finally the audience stood up and joined with Glee Club and Orchestra in "Fair Harvard."