SIXTEEN SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED TO GRADUATES

Total of $8100 Given Men in Graduate Schools of Architecture, Arts and Sciences

Sixteen scholarships, totaling $8,100 have been awarded to men in the Graduate Schools of Arts and Sciences and Architecture. Of these, one is a resident of Massachusetts, one of Toronto, Canada; the rest come from different parts of the United States.

The awards are as follows:

Ralph Sanger Scholarships to Philip C. Beam '33, of Kansas City, Missouri, and Philip A. Jackson, of Waltham; Priscilla Clark Hodges Scholarship to Frank M. Hull, of University, Mississippi; Thayer Fellowship to Karl A. Shafer, of Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Gorham Thomas Scholarship to Richard P. Stebbins, of Newton Centre; Townsend Scholarship to Beverley D. Causey, Jr., of St. Augustine, Florida; University Fellowships to John B. Christopher, of Philadelphia, Oscar Handlin, of Brooklyn, New York, Reed H. Harding, of Rochester, New York, Jack Hexter, of Cincinnati, Ohio, Lorus J. Milne, of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and Stanley W. Moore, of piedmont, California; Wales Scholarship to Stanley B. Jackson, of Madison, Wisconsin.

Charles Eliot Traveling Fellowship in Landscape Architecture, for travel and study in Europe, to Lawrence A. Enersen, of Marshall, Minnesota; Austin Scholarship to Samuel Paul 1S.A. of Rochester, New York: Special Student Scholarship to Harlon D. Buettner 2S.A., of San Jose, California.