H. A. A. SUMMER MEETING.

THE Summer Meeting will take place at Beacon Park, on Saturday, May 12, at 3 P. M., unless the weather prevents. The meeting will be governed by the same rules as last year's. The list of Events includes: One Mile Run, One-Mile Walk, Running High Jump, 100-Yards Dash, Half-Mile Run, Running Long Jump, Three-Mile Run, 120-Yards Hurdle-Race, Quarter-Mile Run, and Three-Legged Race.

The Manager of Beacon Park has kindly given permission to all who desire to train, to make use of the track at the Park at any time they may wish to do so; and though the distance of the grounds from Cambridge is somewhat inconvenient, we sincerely hope that those who intend to enter the contest will not omit training on this account; for after all it is only a walk of twenty minutes.

Arrangements have been made with the Union Railway Company to run, on the day of the meeting, through cars from Harvard Square to the grounds, by way of the Port. There will be ample accommodation for all.

Positively no undergraduate who is not a member of the Association will be admitted; and complimentary tickets cannot be used by them.

The Entry Book is now open at the Secretary's room, - 29 Weld, - and full particulars can be obtained from him. The book will be closed on Wednesday, May 9. Gentlemen who intend entering their names are requested to do so as soon as possible, in order to facilitate the printing of the programmes.