SENIOR CLASS ELECTIONS.

THE Senior Class met in Boylston Hall last Monday evening, to elect Class-Day officers. The meeting was called to order at ten minutes past seven by Mr. Howard Townsend, the chairman of the preliminary committee. The selection of chairman for the meeting was approved by the class, and the report of the Committee accepted.

Messrs. Almy and Guild were nominated for Class Secretary, and after the informal ballot, Mr. Almy was elected by acclamation.

There were four nominations for Orator, Messrs. Ranlett, Bradley, Quincy, and Price. Mr. Bradley was elected.

The nominations for Poet were Messrs. Pellew, Pennypacker, Hanscom, and Tupper. Mr. Hanscom was elected.

For Ivy Orator there were four nominations; but, one name being withdrawn, the choice lay between Messrs. Hart, Hale, and Pennypacker. Mr. Hart was elected, and his election was made unanimous.

Mr. Pellew was elected Odist, and Mr. Brackett Chorister, by acclamation.

For Chairman of the Class Committee there were six nominations. Three names were withdrawn, leaving Messrs. Townsend, Fuller, and F. H. Allen. Mr. Townsend was elected. There were five nominations for the second place on this Committee, to which Mr. Fuller was elected. Out of seven candidates, the third place fell to Mr. F. H. Allen.

Mr. Bacon was the favorite candidate for First Marshal, and after the first ballot was elected by acclamation. The contest for Second Marshal lay between Messrs. Hooper, Roosevelt, Stow, N. M. Brigham, Trimble, and Ware. Mr. Ware was elected. The struggle for Third Marshal was between Messrs. N. M. Brigham and Trimble, and Mr. Trimble was elected.

After the election of marshals, the class adjourned to the hall for refreshments. At about quarter to eleven, the meeting was again called to order, and nominations were made for chairman of the Class-Day Committee; after several nominations and withdrawals, Messrs. Woodbury and Morgan were left, and Mr. Woodbury was elected. The election was made unanimous. The leading candidates for the second place on this Committee were Messrs. Bement and Roosevelt Mr. Roosevelt was elected. Out of eight candidates for the third place, Mr. Weimer was elected. The meeting was adjourned at 12.30 A.M.