THE THEATRES.

BOSTON MUSEUM. - 7.45 P. M.; Matinees, Wednesday and Saturday at 2. For the rest of the week, Boucieault's "Jeanie Deans; or the Heart of Midlothian," from Scott's novel.

BOSTON THEATRE. - 8 P.M.; Matinees, Wednesday and Saturday at 2. Extra Matinee on Fast Day. For this week "Frank Mayo" as Badger in the sensational, play, "The Streets of New York," supported by a strong company.

GAIETY THEATRE. - 8 P.M.; Matinees, Wednesday and Saturday at 2. Henri Laurent's Company in "Olivette." Special Matinee on Friday, April 8, with Boston Juvenile Opera Company in "Chimes of Normandy."

GLOBE THEATRE. - 7.45 P.M.; Matinees, Wednesday and Saturday at 2. The world-renowned Yokes Family in "Cousin Joe" and "The Bells of the Kitchen," assisted by a comedy company. Two pieces each evening. Seats $1.50, $1.00, 75 cts., 50 cts., 25 cts. This is the first appearance of the Vokes Family in several years, and every one ought to see them.

PARK THEATRE. - 7.45 P.M.; Matinees, Wednesday and Saturday at 2. Mr. and Mrs. Geo. S. Knight in "Otto."