THEATRICAL ATTRACTIONS NEXT WEEK.

Several new attractions will be at the theatres next week and some excellent ones.

At the Boston, the Ideal Company, so popular with Boston audiences, will present the patrons with a charming repertory. In our opinion, the Ideals have not improved any in the last year; the singers are too familiar with one another, and indulge in too much extravagant stage-play. Every member of the company tries to subordinate music, dialogue, everything to their own presence, and the effect is decidedly unpleasant. We think that this fault has been occasioned by the long intimacy with "Pinafore," and, strange as it may sound, it is a fact that every opera that the Ideals sing, bears the impress of "Pinafore." All the popular operas will be given during their engagement, and will be announced, from day to day, in our amusement column.

At the Globe, the "Pirates of Penzance" will be sung by an especially selected company, and the opera will be given with special attention to details. Miss Gertrude Franklin appears as Mabel, for the first time in Boston. The cast includes such excellent artists as Signor Brocolini, the original Pirate King; and Miss Laura Joyce, the original Ruth.

Sardou's farcical comedy, entitled "Butterfly Fever," will be brought out at the Museum next Monday night, for the first time in America. The piece is said to be very laughable, and it will doubtless have a successful presentation.

Willie Edouin's company will begin an engagement at the Gaiety, in their amusing ollapodrida, entitled "Dreams;" one of the best features of the performance is Miss Atherton's imitations of dramatic celebrities.

At the Park the Rankins enter upon the second week of a fair engagement, and will continue their new play, " '49," until further notice. Although not much can be said of the play itself, Mrs. Rankin's impersonation of Carrots is a very artistic piece of work.

The Windsor will offer, for the coming week, "A Celebrated Case," enacted by a very uncelebrated set of actors.

The Athenaeum will continue the presentation of Mr. Denman Thompson's play, "Castle Garden," together with the usual variety specialties.