THEATRICAL ATTRACTIONS NEXT WEEK.

Now that the examinations are over, the playgoer will scan with renewed eagerness the theatrical bill-boards. The coming week brings but few new attractions; the Gaiety, Globe, Park, Museum, offer the same stars as in the past week, while the Boston and Windsor present new programmes.

At the Boston Theatre, the talented actress, Mary Anderson, will appear in some of her favorite parts. Whatever the critics may say of Miss Anderson's acting, her coldness, want of naturalness, and lack of ease, it must certainly be acknowledged that the general public admire her greatly. Miss Anderson will have the support of Mr. J. H. Studley and Wm. Harris, both good actors. The following is the programme for the week: Monday and Tuesday evenings, Miss Lovell's play of "Ingomar;" Wednesday, Knowle's "Love;" Tuesday and Friday evenings, and Saturday afternoon, a new play, entitled "The Daughter of Roland;" Saturday evening, Shiel's tragedy of "Evadne."

At the Windsor, the Boston Juvenile Company will present "Pinafore." This opera has already been given in Boston; the authors are Messrs. Gilbert and Sullivan.

Madame Janauschek enters upon the second week of her very successful engagement at the Park. On Monday and Thursday evenings she will appear in "Henry VIII.;" Tuesday evening and Saturday matinee, as "Mary Stuart;" Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, in "Bleak House."

At the Museum, Mr. Boucicault will give another week of his new play, "Suil-a-Mor."

The Globe has been drawing large houses to one of the weakest performances we have ever witnessed. The same performance will be given during the coming week. It is thoroughly stupid and, while the Hanlons are clever acrobats, the piece, "Le Voyage en Suisse," does not possess the least merit.

The Corelli-Laurent Company will give another week of "Patience" at the Gaiety, the rendition of the music is very fair, but the acting savors too much of an extravaganza.