SPECIAL NOTICES.

All notices published under this head except "Lost" and "Found" notices must be paid for before insertion.

Lost-A chased casing to a gold pencil. Finder please leave at 28 Weld.

Lost-Vol. 1 of Cowper's Poems, making one of a set belonging to the university library. The finder will confer a favor by returning the same to 47 Thayer.

Students who wish to consult Prof. Bocher in regard to the French electives may see him at Sever 23 from 8.30 to 10 every day until June 1st; or at his house every day at 3 P. M., until June 7.

Tutoring in Freshman classics and Mathematics by a graduate. A. L. Hodges, 25 Holyoke street.

J. F. Noera's Harvard furnishing store has just received a full line of the leading style in straw hats, and they are selling them cheaper then any other firm for the same quality. 436 Harvard street.

Tutoring in freshman chemistry at 29 Hollis. Reference to one of instructors.

For experienced tutor in Freshman German in the German electives, apply or address "G.," 26 Holyoke street.

Dr. E. R. Humphreys desires to state that he has a vacancy for one pupil at present, and that during the summer vacation he will be at home to read with students for freshmen and sophomore examinations in September, and will be assisted by a Harvard Honorman in mathematics and by able teachers in modern languages. He will also then have rooms for two resident pupils. 129 West Chester Park, April 19.