SPECIAL NOTICES.

All notices published under this head except "Lost" and "Found" notices must be paid for before insertion.

Found-A stylographic pen. Can be had by applying at 9 Weld.

Lost-In Memorial Hall, a black hat. Please return to table 48.

Found-In Memorial Hall, a black hat, apply to the head waiter.

Quiet and desirable accommodations can be had for ladies during the class day and commencement seasons. The best of references can be given. Apply to "Home," care of CRIMSON.

Ladies Restaurant.-Allnutt's Dining and Lunch Rooms, 13 Brattle street, will be open through the summer of 1884. There will be a collation served through the whole of class and commencement days. Bcarders taken at reasonable rates. F. G. Allnutt, proprietor.

Political Economy 1. I will discuss thoroughly the important points of the course Wednesday evening, June 11th, from 7 to 9 at 49 College House. E. W. Frost, '84.

Quiet and desirable accommodations can be had for parties of ladies during the Class day and commencement seasons. The best of reference can be given. Apply to "Home," Cambridge, Mass.

For experienced tutor in Freshman German in the German electives, apply or address "G.," 26 Holyoke street.

Club tables.-Tables for the next year can now be engaged by applying to Miss E. M. Cotter, 10 Oxford street. Also, a few rooms to be let. House opened during the vacation.

Dr. E. R. Humphreys desires to state that he has a vacancy for one pupil at present, and that during the summer vacations he will be at home to read with students for freshmen and sophomore examinations in September, and will be assisted by a Harvard Honorman in mathematics and by able teachers in modern languages. He will also then have rooms for two resident pupils, 129 West Chester Park, April 19.