Yale Defeats the "Graduates" Eleven.

THE SCORE, 1 GOAL, 3 TOUCHDOWNS TO 0.

The foot ball game between Yale and the "Graduates" was played at New Haven on Wednesday afternoon under very much the same condition of weather as existed in Cambridge on the same day. The ground was not quite so thickly covered with snow, but the rain froze in falling during the game. these bad conditions made the game a poor exhibition of foot ball. The graduates did not turn up in full force, only eight being present, seven Yale and one Princeton man. Their eleven were filled up with two Yale freshmen and a former '86 Yale man. Several members of the Yale eleven did not play. Robinson and Terry did the best work for Yale, the former making several brilliant rushes and scoring three touchdowns; Terry made another from which the goal was kicked. Twombly and Badger did the most effective playing for the Graduates. The Graduates who played were Beck, Twombly, Moorhead, Harding, Lamb, Gill and Badger, of Yale, and McIntyre of Princeton. Louis K. Hall acted as one of the umpires, and Farwell, '84, as referee.