Week-day morning prayers at 8.45 a.m. No seats are assigned, either for officers or classes.
Dr. Brooks may be found at Wads worth House 1 every morning after prayers until noon.
Prayers will be conducted by Dr. Brooks from November 10 until December 5.
22. MONDAY.Roman Archaeology. Second Lecture. The Foundation and Prehistoric Life of Rome. Prof. Rodolfo Lanciani, LL.D. Sanders Theatre, 7.30 p.m.
This course of lectures is open to the public.
23. TUESDAY.French Readings. Moliere, Le Misanthrope (second half). Reading in French. Professor Bocher. Sever 11, 7.30 p.m.
24. WEDNESDAY.Roman Archaeology. The Hygienic Laws and Sanitary Conditions of Ancient Rome. (Aqueducts, drainage, malaria, cemeteries, etc.) Professor Lanciani. Sanders Theatre, 7.30 p.m.
25. THURSDAY.Thanksgiving Day. A General Holiday.
26. FRIDAY.Readings from Chaucer. Canterbury Tales, Prof. Child. Sever 11, 7.30 p.m.