The Senior Class Meeting.

Last evening Holden Chapel was well filled with members of the senior class assembled at their annual meeting. President Adams called the meeting to order at half-past seven. He stated that the meeting was called for the purpose of electing class officers, and members of the photographic committee and a committee to make arrangements for the election of Class Day officers.

The chairman then called for nominations for president. Mr. Adams was the only nominee and was unanimously elected.

Mr. F. C. Woodman was nominated for the office of vice-president and was elected.

Mr. Lund was re-elected to the office of Secretary.

Mr. Copley Amory was the only nominee for the office of treasurer and was unanimously elected.

The nominations for the captains of the crew were Mr. H. D. Hale and Mr. A. Churchill. Mr. Hale was elected.

Mr. Bradley Palmer was the only nominee for the captain of the nine and was elected.

Mr. K. Crocker was nominated and elected captain of the eleven.

The class then proceeded to the election of the photographic committee. The nominations were Messrs. Bancroft, Norton and Austin, all of whom were elected.

The next business in order was the election of a committee for the arrangement of the election of Class Day officers, one member to be from the Hasty Pudding, one from the Pi Eta, one from the Signet, and one representing the non-society men. Messrs. E. Thayer and F. B. Lund were nominated to represent the Pudding. Mr. Lund was elected. Mr. Page was elected to represent the non-society men. Mr. Sempers from the Signet. Mr. Adams serves on the committee ex-officio. There being no further business the meeting adjourned.