Technology Sports.

The annual spring indoor sports of the M. I. T. A. C. will take place March 2 at 2 o'clock in the Winslow Skating Rink in Boston. They are open to members of the H. A. A. and Boston Athletic Club. Prizes will be offered for all the following events in which there are at least two contestants: Running high jump, standing high jump, running high kick, putting shot (16 lbs.), fence vault, sparring in featherweight (127 lbs.), lightweight (140 lbs.), middle-weight (160 lbs.), tug-of-war (600 lbs.) All competitors must be weighed at 12 o'clock on the day of the meeting at the Technology gymnasium, Exeter street. Entries, 50 cents each, can be sent to J. L. Batchelder, Jr., secretary of the Athletic Association, or to Superintendent Small, of the B. Y. M. C. A., on or before Monday, February 28th, at 4.15 p. m.

Harvard has heretofore sent many men to contest at these sports, which have proved very interesting, and now that the Boston Athletic Club is free to compete, an additional inducement is offered for a larger delegation from Harvard.