Notices.

SUBSCRIPTIONS to the CRIMSON will be received at Leavitt and Peirce's and at Amee's. The price is $3.50, payable strictly in advance.

SECOND eleven will be on the field today at 4 o'clock sharp.

J. H. SEARS.THERE will be an important meeting of all the marshals for the torchlight procession this evening at seven o'clock in 8 Little's Block.

ALL men intending to try for the freshman nine must be on Holmes Field this afternoon at 4 sharp in uniform.

C. W. CADY, Captain.HARVARD GEE CLUB.- Trial of candidates for accompanist at 4 o'clock today. Candidates for yodler at 4.30.

G. C. BULLARD.MR. Hayes announces that owing to the condition of his eyes, he will not be able to meet his classes for about three weeks. At the end of that time he hopes to carry on his courses as usual.

FRESHMAN CLASS.- A meeting of the freshman class will be held in Upper Massachusetts today (Wednesday) at 4 p. m., for the election of marshals and the transaction of other business.

M. D. FOLLANSBEE, Secretary.THE names of the seniors entitled to vote at the classday election have been posted in University. All seniors will consult this list immediately. Any one thinking himself entitled to vote at the election, and not finding his name on the list should see the committee on Wednesday morning from 10 to 1 at 5 Matthews.

COMMITTEE ON ELECTION.