The Republican Club.

In accordance with the call issued a few days ago to the republicans of the University, a strong organization has been formed for the purpose of unifying the sentiment of those who favor the election of the republican candidates in the Presidential contest and of giving expression to that sentiment in a public meeting. The officers of the club have been hard at work and report that their efforts have met with gratifying success. A rally under the auspices of the club will be held at Tremont Temple in Boston on Friday evening next a 8 o'clock. The Chairman of the meeting will be the Rev. Edward Everett Hale, and among the speakers will be the Hon. Geo. F. Hoar. Ex-Gov. Geo. D. Robinson, Ex-Gov. John D. Long, Hon. Henry Cabot Lodge and a number of other Harvard men. It is believed that the rally will be one of the largest and most enthusiastic ever held in Boston.

Ample accommodation will be provided for Harvard students. Seats will be reserved on the floor until 7.30 P. M. Tickets for admission to the floor will be provided for all who desire them and they may be obtained on application at 1 Stoughton Hall between the hours of 10 and 3 on Wednesday and Thursday of this week In accordance with suggestions made by a number of graduates, seats in the first balcony will be reserved for ladies and their escorts until 7.30 P. M. No ticket will be required for admission to any part of the house except the floor.