Harvard Freshmen, 40; Boston Latin School, 6.

The game on Saturday between the Harvard freshmen and Boston Latin School elevens, resulted in an overwhelming victory for the freshmen. The Boston Latin School eleven displayed good team work, and their backs especially, showed up well. The freshmen played a good game most of the time. The rushers broke through quickly, but were slow in tackling; the backs ran remarkably well and gained ground at nearly every rush. The game began at three o'clock, with the ball in possession of Harvard. The rushers formed a wedge and immediately forced the ball up to the Latin School's ten yard line. On the third down, Brooks ran across and scored the first touchdown. No goal. Five minutes later the ball was the Latin School's on Harvard's fifteen-yard line. Then Kendricken made a good rush around the end and scored. Goal by Anthony. Good rushes by Heard, Brooks and Travis took the ball well up the field again. Brooks made a good pass to Chase who made a touchdown. No goal. Score, 8-6. Brooks ran well and in thirty seconds made another touchdown. No goal. Baker made one touchdown before time was called. No goal. Score, 16-6.

In the next half, Harvard had no difficulty in scoring, and Brooks made four touchdowns, from each of which White kicked a goal. For Harvard, Brooks did the best work, while Travis rushed well with the ball, and Chase tackled finely. For the Boston Latin school, Broten, Kendricken, Anthony and Mackey played well. Following are the teams:

Harvard Freshmen.- Chase, Draper, Heard, Hunt, Travis, Newell, Wrenn; quarter-back, Neff; half-backs, Baker and Brooks; full-back, White.

Boston Latin School.- Anthony, Hervey, Hildreth, Gallivan, Byron, Sears, Stearns; quarter-back, Kendricken; half-backs, Broten and Mackey; full-back, Waters.