Fact and Rumor.

The Glee Club will hold rehearsals daily until the Christmas recess.

The Banjo Club play at Watertown this evening.

Yale's Christmas recess will last three weeks.

Columbia has added over 20,000 volumes to her library during the past year.

Mr. Wendell will meet today the first section in English 12, from Abbot to Burnham.

The subjects for theses in Philosophy 1 must be handed to Dr. Ward by Tuesday, December 18.

The Yale chapter of the Phi Gamma Delta, which was founded in 1875, has been re-established.

It is the custom at Trinity for the freshmen to give an annual dinner to the juniors.

Professor Cohn will read Moliere's "Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme," at No. 25 Chestnut street, Boston, this afternoon.

The Unions of Columbia College defeated the eleven of the Manhattan Athletic Club by a score of 30 to 0 last Saturday.

Mr. Sanderson has selected "Le Chien du Capitaine" as the next book to be read in French 1. It may be obtained at Sever's.

Professor Shaler will give his fifth lecture this evening in the course at the Lowell Institute, on "The Effect of Geographical Conditions on Life."

Keefe, the pitcher of the New York nine, will begin to coach the Amherst team early next season. He will not coach at Dartmouth as has been reported.

President Belcher of the Amherst foot-ball association who was suspended for the remainder of the term has been reinstated by vote of the Amherst Senate.

W. Willard, Yale '92, met with a serious accident at Bridgeport, Ct., on Saturday. In jumping from a freight train, he fell and had his right leg cut off at the knee, and his left leg and arm crushed.

The trustees of Dartmouth College have voted that the Young Men's Christian Association building, soon to be erected, shall be located on the estate recently given to the college by vice-President-elect Levi P. Morton.

W. J. Henderson contributes to the number of Harper's Young People is sued yesterday, an article upon "Foot-ball, Old and New," illustrated by W. P. Bodfish, with accurate sketches of the recent Princeton-Harvard game at Princeton.

The indoor meeting of the Technology athletic club will be held at the gymnasium on Exeter street on Saturday. December 22. The following events will be contested: Running and standing high jumps, fence vault, running high kick, putting the shot, tug-of-war, (600 pounds), and feather, light and middle weight sparring.