Corrections in the Table of Groups for the Mid-year and Final Examinations.

The corrected table of examination groups may be obtained at the office. A great many changes have been made from the table as published in the elective pamphlet, and every student should provide himself with the revised table before making out his list of electives for next year. Latin 14 has been shifted from IX to I, and German 8 from VII to I. German 5, which was in both I and III in the pamphlet, is placed in I. Physics 2I and 2II are omitted from the corrected table, and Physics 5, omitted in the table published in the pamphlet, is placed in II. Latin D, German 1a, Mathematics 13 and 14, all omitted in the pamphlet, are in group III. Mathematics D is omitted from the corrected list. Natural History 13, in group V of the pamphlet, is also omitted in the corrected list. Semitic 8 takes the place of Semitic 3 in VI, and Semitic 3 is in VIII. Latin 9, Professor Allen's new course, is placed in VI. Semitic 4 and 11, omitted in the pamphlet, are in group VII. Greek 11 has been changed from VII to IX, and History 5 is placed in VII. French 5, and Romance Philology 6, both omitted in the table published in the pamphlet, are in VIII. French 8 is omitted from the corrected table. Latin 2 is placed in group X, and Pol. Econ. 3 in group XII.