Shooting Club.

The second shoot of the Shooting Club was held yesterday afternoon on Soldiers Field. About ten men came out. There were no regular matches, but small sweepstakes were shot. There was a marked improvement in the form of the men, the scores being much better than on Thursday.

The date of the fall shoot with Princeton has been fixed for November 6. The fall shoot has always been triangular, and it is hoped that Yale will enter as usual. As only three weeks remain before the match, it is very important that all men who wish to try for the team should come out and practice at once. Not enough men have come out so far to make it worth while to start a match. All members of the club and all who intend to join are urged to come out next Thursday. The Founders' Cup will then be shot for. The conditions under which this cup is shot for are: First, five men must compete to make a match; second, an entrance fee of 25 cents is charged; third, the cup is given to the man who wins it any eight times; fourth, it shall be shot for six times each year. The cup is solid silver and remains in the possession of the winner until he loses it.