Harvard Men at the Yale and Second Regiment Games.

The following Harvard men have entered for the Yale and Second Regiment games which are to be held in New Haven, Saturday March 8: for the 50 yards and the 440 yards dashes, W. F. Baker, '93, H. M. Sternberg, '93, O. K. Hawes, '92, J. Hale, jr., '91, W. H. Wright, '92; for the fifty yards dash alone, E. C. Moen, '91, V. S. Rothschild, '91, E. S. Mullins, '93, F. J. Carr, '93; for the 440 yards dash alone, R. R. Endicott, '90, and G. L. Batchelder, '92; for the 440 yards dash and one mile run, A. M. White, '92 and C. H. Pierce, '93; for the mile walk, C. T. R. Bates, '92, J. B. Paine, '91. and C. R. Bardeen, Sp. In addition to these men W. C. Downs, '90, will probably be entered from the New York Athletic club in the 50 and the 440 yards dashes. Of the men above named almost all took part in the Boston Athletic association games and are therefore more or less experienced. E. S. Mullins, '93, and F. J. Carr, '93, are, however, new men. Only about a week remains before the date of the games, and during that time the men will do some hard work under Mr. Lathrop, and will make every effort to get in good racing trim. This is a much larger number of men than Harvard has ever entered for these games before and a good showing is looked for.