Yale Mott Haven Team.

From the following men will be selected the Yale athletic team which will enter the intercollegiate games on May 31 :

One hundred yard dash-Sherrill, Robinson, Miller, Gaston, Holden, Kitchell, Lasell, Tenney; 220 yards dash-More; quarter mile-Wright, Cheney, Waller, Voorhees; half mile-Reynolds, Harmar; one mile-Lloyd, Hammond, Williams, Wycoff, Scoville Johnson, Clark; one mile walk-Strong Punderford; hurdles-Deming, Pearce, Williams, Lentilhon; bicycle race-Clark, Wade, Stanley, Lamson, Ayers, Thomas; pole vault-Ryder, Walcott, Cartwright; high and broad jumps-Deming, Williams, Tenney, Kitchel, Robinson; putting shot-Elcock, Heffelfinger.

Many of the men named have entered for more than one event. Of the above the following have already been selected as members of the team and have gone to the training table:

Sherrill. Robinson, Cheney, Lloyd, Williams, Deming, Clark, and the tug-of-war team, consisting of Crawl, Leavenworth, Lloyd and Dussler.

The team is under the direction of William Fitzgerald, the trainer, and Frank Robinson, '90, the captain. For the first time this year the team will wear uniforms, consisting of blue and white blazers, blue caps embroidered with the monogram Y. A. A., and white running suits. The committee in charge of the Mott Haven games is made up of Langthorne, Columbia; Sturgis, Harvard; Miller, Princeton; Walcott, Yale; Embly, College of the City of New York. The prize is a massive silver cup presented by Dr. White, principal of the Berkeley School, to be competed for this year for the first time.