Harvard Men at Berkeley Oval.

Sherril of Yale ran in even time in the 100 yards dash, beating Carey of Princeton a full yard. Sherrill also beat the American record (his own) of 15 seconds in the 150 yards dash, making 14 4-5 seconds. In the 600 yards scratch race W. C. Downs of Harvard beat W. C. Dohm of Princeton by about four feet. Downs started off with a lead of about three feet, Dohm following easily. About the half way point Dohm began to try to pass Downs, and drew up nearly abreast 50 yards from the finish, but Downs spurted and won by about 4 feet. Dohm was second, Devereux, N. Y. A. C., third. Time, 1m., 11 2-5 sec., which equals the world's record made by Meyers in 1882. H. L. Williams of Yale beat the American record in the 120 yards hurdle race. J. P. Lee, '91, won the 220 yards hurdle race in 25 2-5 seconds, beating the world's record made by Herbert Mapes of Columbia upon the same track by a full second. H. L. Williams, Yale, was second. The first heat Lee won in 25 3-5 secs. In the quarter mile run, handicap, G. B. Shattuck, Amherst (12 yards), was first; E. Sturgis, Harvard (15 yards), second. W. C. Dohm of Princeton won the running broad jump, 21 feet 8 in. Running high jump, scratch, won by G. R. Fearing, Harvard, 5 ft. 8 1-2 in. Half mile run, handicap, won by W. H. Wright, Harvard (25 yards), time 1m. 56 sec. In the tug-of-war, Columbia beat Berkeley by three inches.

[This report was unfortunately crowded out of Monday's issue.]