Harvard Law School Association.

In the report of Winthrop H. Wade, the treasurer of the Harvard Law School Association, the pecuniary needs of the association for the coming year are stated as follows: 1. The pay ment to the Harvard Law School of $500, being the balance of $1000 voted last year for increasing the instruction in cons itutional law. 2. The distribution to members of the new and revised edition of the Catalogue of the Harvard Law School, from 1817 to the present time, to be published in June, 1890. 3. The publication by the association of a new catalogue of all the members of the association, giving addresses, and conveniently classified by localities, by classes, and alphabetically. 4. The extra expenses of the annual meeting, which will include this year, it is hoped, an oration and dinner.

Since the issue of the circular of October 15, 1889, the membership of the association has increased from 848 to 963. The financial account for the year shows a total credit of $1436.24, of which $600 was given to the Harvard Law School for the prize essay and for increasing the instruction in constitutional law, $379.18 spent for necessary purposes, leaving a balance in hand of $457.06.