2. The committee have chosen Mr. J. M. Perkins chairman and Mr. C. T. R. Bates clerk of the meeting.
3. Only members of the class, past and present, who are candidates for the degree of A. B., S. B., or C. E. in 1892 shall be allowed to vote and shall be eligible to office.
4. No man shall be eligible for election to more than one office.
5. Every office shall be voted separately. All nominations shall be made viva voce, and shall be recorded on the blackboard by the clerk, but votes cast for persons not so nominated shall be counted. Speeches for or against candidates are unconditionally prohibited.
6. All voting shall be secret, check lists being used. The class shall vote in 12 sections, two tellers receiving and counting the votes from each section. Voting by proxy shall not be allowed. Whenever a candidate receives a majority of votes cast on a formal ballot, he shall be declared elected.
7. The first ballot for each office shall be informal. After the first formal ballot all but the four candidates receiving the largest number of votes shall be dropped. and the candidates receiving the smallest number of votes at each successive ballot shall be dropped after that ballot.
8. The class officers shall be elected in the following order: Secretary, first marshal, second marshal, third marshal orator, poet, odist, ivy orator, chorister, class-day committee, class committee, photographic committee.
9. No rule shall be suspended if twenty men object.
The committee have divided the class into the following sections, and have appointed the following men as tellers:
The sections are:
1. E. B. Adams to L. F. Berry, inclusive.
2. C. H. Blodgett to F. H. Chase.
3. C. P. Cheeny to W. C. Damon.
4 E. B. Dane to W. E. Fuller, Jr.
5. F. H. Gage to H. Hapgood.
Rules Governing the Election of Class-Day Officers from Eighty-Nine.1. The meeting shall be held on Thursday evening, October 11th, at 7 p. m., in Upper Massachusetts. 2. The
Rules Governing the Election of Class-Day Officers from eighty-nine.1. The meeting shall be held this evening, October 11th, at 7 p. m. in Upper Massachusetts. 2. The committee
Rules Governing the Election of Class Day Officers from Ninety.1. The meeting shall be held Wednesday, October 16th at 7p. m. in Lower Massachusetts. 3. The committee have chosen
Rules Governing the Election of Class-Day Officers From Ninety-One.1. The meeting shall be held on Tuesday evening, October 14th, at 7 p. m. in Lower Massachusetts. 2. The
Rules Governing the Election of Class Day Officers.1. The meeting will be held this evening at seven o'clock in Upper Massachusetts. 2. The committee have chosen E.
Rules Governing the Election of Class-Day Officers from Ninty-Three.1. The meeting shall be held on Friday evening, October 14th, at 7 p. m. in Lower Massachusetts. 2. The