Princeton Athletic Team.

During the last few days of pleasant weather, the athletic team at Princeton has begun working on the track in earnest. The team has been reduced somewhat, and it is probable that most of the men in training now will keep on to the end, since Princeton will send a larger team than usual to the intercollegiate games.

The larger part of the men are in the middle distance class. Of these Roddy '91, Turner '92, and Black '94 have been quite successful during the winter. The others are, Crane '91, Betts '92, Campbell '92, McWilliams '92, and Corry '94. Among the mile runners are Hallock '91, Woodbridge, '93, Hallock '93, Blake '94, Johnson '94, M. Campbell '94, and R. Ramsdell '94.

Of the sprinters, Carey and Vredenburg are the only men who were on last year's team. Besides these there are in training, Wilson '92, Swain '94, and E. Ramsdell. The only hurdlers are J. Brokaw and E. Ramsdell, and the only mile walkers, Borcherling '93, and Ottley '93. Adams '91, Jefferson '92, J. Black '94, and Wittaker '94 are training for the hammer and shot. In the two mile bicycle race Biederwolf '92, Brinkerhoff '94 and Grandin '94 are practising, and the only high jumpers are Henckin '93, and Gill '94.