Special Notice.

DANCING CLASS. - Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class Tuesday, Oct. 4, at 8 P. M. Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons.

1y.THE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co. at No. 424 Harvard St. cor. of Linden is now doing a regular business.

Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check.

Banking hours 8 a. m. to 2 p. m. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2 p. m. and 5 to 6 p.m.

tfSTUDENTS wishing photographic work done of any kind will confer a favor by addressing O. P. Royall. Harvard Law School. Agent for McCann.

t-th sFOR SALE. - Handsome Polo Pony. Has played with Country Club. Myopia, Harvard and Hingham Polo Clubs. Perfectly sound. Low price asked. Apply at 48 Brattle Street.

Recommended Articles

Best of Myopia Vs. Horsemen '61
Two Harvard graduates who stole the show from Steve McQueen and Faye Dunnaway in the recent flick. The Thomas Crown
POLO MEN TO TRAVEL SOUTH DURING CHRISTMAS VACATION
Several members of the University polo squad expect to play at Pinehurst during the Christmas Recess, it was announced last
Harvard Polo Is Reborn With Myopia Club's Aid
Polo, once exclusively the game of the very rich, can be any man's game at Harvard. The newly-formed Harvard Polo
Special Notice.
WE offer this Christmas to Harvard men a fine mat surface photograph, 8x10 size, mounted on the best panel in
Harvard Polo Club Defeats Alumni
Coach Mike Andrew led his Harvard Polo Club team to a 3-2 victory over the Myopia Hunt Club-Harvard alumni-squad yesterday
MALLET FOUR OUTRIDES DEDHAM FOR COPLEY CUP
The Harvard outdoor polo team, holder of the intercollegiate title, successfully defended the Copley Plaza Trophy against Dedham yesterday afternoon