The Yale Graduate Clubs.

The Yale Graduate Club has recently secured a building in New Haven which will be used as a club house. The building consists of two stories. On the ground floor are parlors and reading rooms and a lounging room in the rear, containing a large open fire-place. On the second floor are rooms which will be rented to members of the club.

The Graduate Club was founded two years ago and since that time has held social meetings every two weeks. It is now proposed to hold literary meetings at which there will be discussions and readings and addresses by some of the older members of the faculty. Any member of the faculty and of the professional schools, and students in the Graduate Department are entitled to membership. The intention is to make the club house a place where the graduates may feel at home while in town and at the same time bring the older and more recent graduates together. All graduate publications from Harvard and many other colleges are taken in the reading room. The present officers of the club are: President, A. W. Colton; vice-president H. T. Fowler and E. G. Buckland; secretary, W. A. Setchell; treasurer, L. H. Tucker, Jr.