The Young Men's Christian Association.

The Young Men's Christian Association last night elected the following officers to serve the remainder of the year: President, P. L. Horne '92; Recording Secretary, A. L. Shapleigh '92; Librarian, C. L. Hanson '92, Treasurer, A. B. Keeler '94.

At the next meeting the society will probably choose two or more delegates to represent it at the annual College Conference to be held at Wiliamstown February 6. Delegates will also be sent to the District Convention which will meet at Woburn January 23.

The Association will continue its work among the sailors. Every Sunday morning two bands of four or five men each leave the Lawrence Scientific School about nine o'clock, and taking a boat go on board the different ships in the harbor. They usually meet with a hearty welcome. After holding song services they distribute magazines and papers among the sailors, and Testaments to those who haven't them. The sailors usually extend a cordial invitation to come again, but as the purpose is to disseminate as widely as possible the tracts and Testaments, this invitation is rarely excepted.