Notice Concerning Opening of College, September, 1892.

A circular of information will be issued in the opening week of the college year, giving the addresses of the various committees to which students may need to refer; and announcing the rooms in which all instructors may be consulted regarding their courses, between 9 and 12 o'clock on Thursday, September 29.

Cards for list of studies may be obtained at the college office, or from officers in charge of registration.

In the preparation of the list of studies, the consent of the instructor in all "starred courses" must be indicated by his signature opposite the name of the course; and the recommendation of the instructor, required for all undergraduates and special students who elect courses "primarily for graduates," must be written on the back of the card containing the list of studies.

The signatures or recommendations thus required must be secured by undergraduates and special students before the list of studies will be accepted by the officers in charge of registration. Registration of undergraduates and special students cannot be completed until the list of studies, properly prepared, is received by the officer in charge.

Graduate students are allowed an additional week (until October 6th) for the preparation of their lilts of studies.