Sale of Football Tickets.

As previously announced in the CRIMSON, the sale of seats to holders of season tickets will begin at 9 o'clock this morning at Leavitt and Peirce's. A seat is reserved in the middle section for every season ticket issued, and as a holder of a season ticket is entitled to but one seat, there is no reason whatever why there should be a rush. The seats will be reserved for two days and only two days. Those not called for by that time will go on public sale. No man can present more than ten season tickets.

The public sale of seats will begin on Holmes Field near the Carey Building, at 7 o'clock this morning. The line will form at the gymnasium.

For the U. of P. game, applications for not more than two seats will be received from any graduate or member of the University until 6 o'clock, November 23. No tickets will be sent out before November 26. All seats on the sides of the field will be reserved by letter and number. Applicants wishing seats together must enclose their separate applications together. The Harvard sections are as usual, $1.50, $2.00, $2.50, according to location.

The time and place of the public sale of tickets for the U. of P. game, also of the sale for season ticket holders, will be announced shortly.