Concert of the Musical Clubs.
The concert will commence at 8 o'clock. The programme is as follows:
1. (a) Coronation March, from "Le Prophete." Meyerbeer.
(b) Romanze, Suite, Opus 39. Anton Dvorak.
2. (a) Johnny Harvard.
(b) The Water Mill. J. C. Macy.
(c) Gay Hearts Waltz. J. C. Macy.
3. (a) Selection from "Prince Pro Tem."
(b) March of the Guards, from "Hamlet."
4. (a) Heinz Uon Stein. Music by A. W. Thayer. Two themes used from "Die Walkure." R. Wagner.
(b) Image of the Rose. S. Reichardt.
Solo by Mr. D. C. Greene.
(c) Wandering Singer's Patrol. Willis Clark.
1. (a) March, from Suite 1, Opus 113. F. Lachner.
(b) Waltzes, from Serenade (for strings). P. Tschaikowsky.
2. (a) In Picardie. G. L. Osgood.
(b) The Miller of the Dee. A. Giebel.
(c) The Phantom Band. A. W. Thayer.
(d) "The Midway Plaisance." Music by L. S. Thompson '92. Words by J. R. Oliver '94.
Solo by Mr. Wilder.
3. (a) Serenade Barcarolle. Monti. Arranged by L. J. Romero.
(b) Pizzicati Polka. Delibes Arranged by R. P. Hood '94.
4. (a) Mulligan Musketeers.
R. W. Atkinson '91.
(b) Old Folks at Home, Arranged by F. Vander Stucken.
(c) Fair Harvard.