TO SENIORS.

There seems to be a misunderstanding about class pictures this year that is quite unusual. The list sent out by Pach a month or so ago contains the names of all men connected with the class, and all professors, instructors, athletes, groups and views of interest to seniors (with prices of albums, etc.)

The names of all photographs wanted were to be underlined and the order returned by a certain time. However any orders can be sent in now and will receive the same attention and be ready by class day. Any man who would like another list can get it at the studio.

PACH BROS.H. WM. TUPPER, Manager.

tf

TWO EXCURSIONS to the Columbian Exposition, conducted by the B. & M. R. R. in Raymond and Whitcomb vestibule trains, will leave Boston June 21 and July 3. Round trip with board at the Pullman Hotel $75. As the number is limited, application must be made at once. F. U. Stearns, 18 Thayer, 10 to 11 a. m.

tfDANCING CLASS. - Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class Tuesday, Oct. 4, at 8 P. M. Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons.

1y.TUTORING in Fine Arts 3. History 1, 11, 12, Philosophy 5, Economics 4, Semitic 12.

W. W. NOLEN,

tf

2 Manter Hall.LOST. - At the Princeton game an almost new bull dog meerschaum pipe. Finder kindly leave at Mr. Foster's.

85t3

FRESHMEN are required to work off their conditions before their Junior year. Those who wish to be tutored during the whole or a part of the summer may address.

X care of CRIMSON.

83t4

HISTORY 1. - Tutoring.

C. E. WHITMORE, JR.,45 Hastings.TUTORING in French.

I. BABBITT,

86t2

40 Mt. Auburn st.FURNISHED COTTAGE near Sorrento to let for the season; eight rooms; within short distance of Harvard's athletic field. For further particulars apply to C. B. Preble, Sullivan Harbor, Me., or by letter only to R. W. Osborne, E. Div. B. & M. R. R., Boston.

fm

TUTORING. - Latin A, C. 2, 8; Greek B, C, D, 2. 6; French A, 1a, 1b; German A. C; Italian 1. Also tutoring for entrance examinations and removal of conditions.

JAMES F. MORTON, A. M.40 College House.