No Headline

For admission to a "starred" course, an undergraduate must get the written consent of the instructor; for admission to a course "Primarily for graduates," the written recommendation of the instructor. The consent or the recommendation must be written on the card on which the student writes his list of studies; without it he cannot register.

The "Circular of Information," to be obtained in the registration-room, tells where each instructor may be found.