Office Notes.

Many enquiries have been made lately with regard to the "employment bureau" which has always been managed by Mr. Bolles. Some have taken it for granted that all this amount of good work must now be given up. It is by no means so, however, as Mr. Cobb, who is now acting as secretary, stands ready to receive applications both for employment in the summer and for permanent employment. Nobody should hesitate to apply. Every effort will be made to have this department as helpful as ever. There may be more difficulty just at present, not only because of the trying times, but because people who had dealings personally with Mr. Bolles, may be under the same misapprehension that many students seem to have. When once people understand, however, the efficiency of the work ought to be as great as ever. In connection with this Mr. Cobb wishes the circulars which Mr. Bolles sent out to seniors to be handed in just as if Mr. Bolles were still living. They will be put on file and positions will be sought for men as usual. Mr. Cobb is very anxious to have all the circulars handed in as soon as possible.