The 'Varsity Eleven Leaves Cambridge.

Last evening the 'varsity football squad quietly packed up baggage and slipped out of Cambridge. The whole thing was done so secretly that very few men in college knew anything about it. Influenced somewhat probably by Pennsylvania's action in sending her team into the country the week before the Princeton game, the coaches decided that it would be an advantage to get the men away from all the football talk and gossip of Cambridge, and help them to escape the numerous friends and acquaintances who clamor for news of the team's progress. Lee's Woodland Park Hotel at Auburndale was selected as the place and here the men will spend their nights up to the time of the Yale game. As they will all be under one roof the work of talking over plays and discussing the plans for the game will of course be made much easier. It is also felt that the change of diet may help the men. The team will come down by train to Allston every morning, where barges will be in waiting and will bring the men up to College in time for recitations.