The Pennsylvania Team.

Captain Williams is perhaps the most experienced man on the team and undoubtedly is a first class football player. He was prepared at Overland, where he captained the team and his football experience makes him a most valuable captain. He is cool and calculting throughout the entire game and never loses his head. The only thing against him is his size and weight, he being but 5 ft. 8 in. tall and weighing but 150 pounds. He has played for two years on the 'varsity eleven, first coming into prominence by playing a plucky game against Yale two years ago, when Pennsylvania scored againt that team.

E. Bull will play at centre. He is a dental student, class of '96, and comes from Wilkesbarre, Pa. Until two years ago he had never played football at all and last year was practically the first real experience he ever had, playing centre rush for the 'varsity throughout the entire season. His weight is 176 pounds, height 5 ft. 10 in., age 23 years.

W. G. Woodruff, medical student in the class of '97, will play left guard. He comes from Beloit, Kan., and was prepared at Wyoming Seminary. He began his football career on the 'varsity eleven in 1893. He is a member of the track team and has rowed on the crew since his entrance into the university. He weighs 190 pounds, is 6 feet high and 25 years old.

Charles M. Wharton is a dental student in the class of '96, and will play right guard, in all probability. He comes from Delaware, and was prepared at Conference Academy in that state. His only experience in football before he came to Pennsylvania was a few games that he played with the Delaware Field Club at his home. He is a member of the track team, having a record for putting the shot, and has played on the 'varsity team for two years past. He weighs 195 pounds, is 6 ft. 2 in. high and 22 years old.

Otto F. Wagonhurst, in the college department, class of '96, is a Pennsylvania man, prepared at Wyoming Seminary. He has played on the 'varsity team for two years and was captain of the crew for two years, and is a good all round athlete. He weighs 175 pounds, is 5 ft. 10.5 in. high and 23 years old.

William Farrar comes from London, O., and is a dental student in the class of '96. He is a tackle of some experience, having been a substitute in last year's team. He is a member of the 'varsity crew, on which he has rowed for two years. He weighs 170 pounds, is 6 ft. high and is 24 years old.

J. Off is also a tackle and is heavy enough for a guard. He has been a substitute on the team for the past two years. He weighs 196 pounds, is 5 feet 11 inches high, and 19 years old.

Joseph B. Stannard is also one of the possibilities for guard or tackle. He was prepared at Colgate Academy. His football experience is limited, last year being his first on the gridiron. He weighs 200 pounds, is 5 feet 10 inches in height, and 22 years old.

Byron W. Dickson will undoubtedly be found at one end or the other. This is his first appearance on the 'varsity eleven, although he has for the past few years been a very valuable substitute. He is 155 pounds in weight, 19 years old, 5 feet 8 inches in height.

Samuel Boyle is end rush whose experience in football began at Georgetown preparatory school in Washington. He has been playing football regularly on the 'varsity eleven. He is a member of the class of '99, Wharton School, weighs 158 pounds and is 19 years old.

George H, Brooke is probably the best fullback playing today. His football career began on the Swarthmore College team, where, however, he was never remarkable. He has played on the var-, sity eleven for three years. He is a member of the track team, being a shot putter and a pole vaulter. At Swarthmore he was captain of the baseball and football teams, and won the tennis championship for three years. He weighs 174 pounds, is 5 feet 9 inches high and 20 years old.

J. E. Blair, substitute quarter and half back, was a member of the 'varsity baseball nine for the past two years. He was prepared at St. Vincent's College, weighs 154 pounds, and is 5 feet 8 inches high, and 20 years old.

T. J. Orbison is a medical student, class of '98, substitute end and halfback. He is a Philadelphia boy, and has played football for several years, weighs 158 pounds, is 23 years old, and 5 feet 9 inches high.

William T. Worth, medical student, class of '98, substitute halfback, from Coleraine, Pa., prepared at the Millersville state Normal school, weighs 176 pounds, and is 5 feet 11 inches high, and 23 years old.

C. S. Gelbert, half-back and end, is from Scranton, Pa. Last year he played end on the 'varsity eleven and the year before that played at halfback. He is undoubtedly one the best ground gainers in the country. He is a member of the gymnasium team baseball nine, weighs 175 pounds, is 5 feet 8 inches in height, and 22 years old.

John H. Minds, Wharton school, played right tackle on the 'varsity team last year, which was practically his first experience at football. He was prepared for college at Williamsport, Pa., and was also a member of last year's 'varsity crew; weighs 180 pounds, is 5 feet 9 inches high, and 20 years old.