1. The class championship shall be contested in three series of three games each.
2. The championship shall be awarded to the team winning two series of games.
3. The team winning two of the three games of a series shall be considered the winner of that series.
4. Each member of the winning team shall receive a cup suitably engraved.
5. Any team failing to appear ready to play any scheduled game at the appointed time, shall forfeit the game to the opposing nine.
6. The captain of the 'varsity team shall decide upon the umpires. To these umpires, games shall be assigned before the first championship game.
7. No umpire shall be a member or substitute of the 'varsity nine, or of either of the competing classes.
8. Umpires shall have full power in deciding the postponement of games, or in calling games on account of darkness.
9. Games shall be postponed on account of bad weather only.
10. The umpires shall have full power, in case of intentional delay by any nine,to declare the game forfeited to the opposing nine.
11. All games shall be played under the rules adopted by the H. U. B. B. A.
12. Points of discussion or detail, not decided by the four captains, shall be decided by the captain of the 'varsity nine.
13. The management of the 'varsity nine agrees to furnish two balls for each game.