University Extension Meeting.

The University Extension summer meeting is to be held this year in the buildings of the University of Pennsylvania at Philadelphia, July 2-28. This is the second summer meeting under the auspices of the American Society for the Extension of University teaching. The conveniences and facilities of the University of Pennsylvania have been placed at the disposal of the summer meeting and a corps of lecturers have been engaged from various institutions.

Besides the Saturday excursions of the summer meeting students to Revolutionary battle-fields near Philadelphia, the University Extension Society will, on the last day of the meeting (July 28), arrange a pilgrimage to historic cities and towns in New England and the Middle States. The pilgrimage will leave Philadelphia July 30, and following as closely as practicable Washington's Revolutionary movements, visit Hartford, Boston, Cambridge, Lexington, Concord, Salem, Plymouth, Pomfret, Fishkill, Newburg, West Point, Tarrytown, New York, Princeton, Trenton, returning to Philadelphia August 8.

Students are expected to register June 30, and pay the registration fee, either at College Hall or at the University Extension office, 111 South Fifteenth street, Philadelphia.