Undergraduate Sales.

The sales of tickets open to all members of the University will be held on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week at Grays 17, from 2 to 3.30 p. m. The price of tickets will be:

Yard tickets, 25 cents each. Memorial tickets, $1.50 each. Tree tickets, $1.75 each. Sanders tickets (reserved) $2.00 each. Sanders tickets (admission) $1.00 each.

Tickets purchased in packages may be returned and the cost price refunded from 11 to 12 a. m. today and at no other time.

Good tickets can probably be had for the Tree and Sanders from those which are returned this morning.

Purchasers of tickets, are urged to consider carefully the request which the committee has made in regard to the distribution of tickets, particularly those to the Yard. There have been cases so far in which tickets have been given to people who can in no way be termed the friends of the persons who gave them. Unless the request is lived up to, the danger of an objectionable class gaining admittance to the Yard is very great. Every man who has the interest of Class Day at heart will do what he can to avoid this danger, by a judicious distribution of his tickets.

RUSSELL BOWDITCH BEALS, RENE EVANS PAINE, MAYNARD LADD, Class Day Committee.