A Fraternity Conclave.

The following letter was received from the committee of Associated College Fraternities of the Sonth.

To the Greek Letter Men of the United States.

GREETING:- In view of the fact that hundreds of graduates and undergraduates, who are members of the different college fraternities will visit Atlanta during the Cotton States and International Exposition, it has been decided by the local members, to arrange for a grand Pan-Hellenic Congress and Greek Letter Day at the Exposition.

At a meeting of the Atlanta contingency, the Eighteenth day of November was selected as the most suitable date for a Greek conclave.

About the general programme, the following features of attractions have been agreed upon: In the morning from 10 to 1 o'clock will be the congress in the auditorium at the exposition grounds; speeches will be delivered by some of our most eloquent orators, and papers will be read by those who have given special study to fraternity issues and the general subject of Pan-Hellenism; in the afternoon from 3 o'clock to 5 there will be a great football game between the two leading teams of the South at that time; in the evening from 7. 30 to 10. 30 there will be a Greek play; at 10.30 begins the grand banquet, where at least eight hundred loyal Greeks will sit down to a royal feast.

All patriotic Greeks are most cordially invited to attend, and also to cooperate in the final perfection of this scheme for the promotion of good fellowship among the members of the various college fraternities. Those who expect to accept this invitation are requested to send in their names and addresses as soon as possible, together with the sum of $3. 00, which is the amount necessary to cover the costs of the banquet. All remittances must be made to Mr. Henry W. Grady, 36 Ponce de Leon avenue, Atlanta, Ga.

John Young Garlington, Secretary. Wm. W. Davies, Chairman. Alfred C. Newell. James H. Garnsey. Sam N. Evins. Henry W. Grady. Hugh M. Dorsey.