PENNSYLVANIA GAME.

Officials Chosen.- The Final Line=up of the Elevens.

The Harvard-Pennsylvania game on Soldiers Field this afternoon will be called at 2 o'clock, sharp. Preparations for the game are complete, and there will not be the slightest difficulty in handling the 10,000 spectators who are expected to be present at the game.

After three days discussion, Captain Brewer and ex-Captain Knipe of Pennsylvania, came to an agreement last night in regard to the officials for today's game: Referee, H. L. Pratt, Amherst; umpires, Laurie Bliss, of Yale, and M. A. Kennedy, of Leland Stanford. Harvard's linesman will be, F. Wood, of the B. A. A.; Pennsylvania's linesman has not yet been chosen.

The Harvard football men came in from Auburndale yesterday morning and attended recitations as usual. They went out again at 4.30. The only work which the team did was to go through the singnals.

The Pennsylvania eleven will come to Boston this morning, from Mt. Vernon, N. H., and will be quartered at the Brunswick, where Knipe has prepared for their reception. The men are confident of winning. They will have the support of 800 of their colleagues who came up on the Pilgrim last night from New York.

The line-up of both elevens will be as follows:

HARVARD. PENNSYLVANIA.

Cabot, l. e. r. e., Dickson.

Rice, l. t. r. t., Farrar.

Holt, l. g. r. g., Wharton.

F. Shaw. c. c.. Bull.

N. Shaw, r. g. l. g., Woodruff.

Gould, r. t. l. t., Wagonhurst.

Newell, r. e. l. e., Boyle.

Beale, q. b. q. b., Williams.

Wrightington, l. h. b. r. h. b., Minds.

C. Brewer, r. h. b. l. h. b., Gelbert.

Dunlop, f. b. f. b., Brooke.