City Mission Work.

The Christian Association proposes to send from this time on, delegations of from ten to twenty men every week to different Christian missions in Boston. The first delegation was sent two weeks ago, and the next will go on Tuesday, March 5, to the Boston Industrial Home, Davis street, Boston.

The committee feel that opportunities for valuable educational experience will be thrown open to every man who goes; for he will get a glimpse of the very lowest and most despised classes, and will see the sparks of good which are still glowing even there.

Any member of the University, however inexperienced, will be gladly received on these delegations, though the committee wish it understood that this is strictly Christian work. A call also has come to the committee from several missions, asking that one or two men be sent to them regularly every week, to help in the more difficult work.

All those who desire to join a delegation, or to derive the greater benefit which regular work would give, or who feel able to do both, may send their names to any member of the Committee on City Missions of the Christian Association. The committee consists of E. von Mach, W. W. Rockwell, W. W. Orr, H. G. Dorman and W. B. Parker.