Boston Missions.

Two delegations will go to Boston today under the auspices of the Committee on City Missions of the Christian Association. One will leave Harvard Square for the Boston Industrial Home, on Davis street, by the 6.45 p. m. South Boston car; the other for the Howard Street Mission, by the 7.15 Bowdoin Square car. On Friday, March 15, two delegations will again be sent, the first leaving Harvard Square for the Union Rescue Mission, Kneeland street, on the 6.45 p. m. Tremont House car, and the second taking the 7 p. m. Bowdoin square car for the Pitts Street Mission. Arrangements have been made by which the members of the delegation will be allowed to inspect the homes connected with the Davis Street Mission, the Kneeland Street Mission, and possibly the Howard Street Mission.

It will greatly facilitate the work of the committee if men intending to join any of the delegations of this week or of following weeks will send their names as soon as possible to the chairman, E. von Mach, 18 Bowdoin street, from whom full information may be obtained. Announcements concerning these delegations may be found on the bulletin in Holden Chapel.