Crimson Dinner.

The annual CRIMSON dinner was held Saturday night at Young's Hotel. Twenty-eight men in all were present - by far the largest number that have ever met at an annual dinner of the board. The dinner was the pleasantest that the board has ever held, the feeling of unity between past and present editors, and the enthusiastic loyalty of all to the interests of the CRIMSON, being more marked than ever before.

E. V. Frothingham '91 presided. E. R. Mathews '91 read the poem and J. A. Carpenter '97 responded to the toast "The Baby Editor."

It proposed at a short business meeting held after the dinner, to form a "CRIMSON Alumni Association," to be composed of all graduates who have been editors of the CRIMSON. The plan was very heartily endorsed by all present and H. Ware '93, M. Ladd '94, and E. H. Warren '95 were appointed a committee to ascertain the feeling of old editors on the matter, and with powers to effect an oganization.

There were present at the dinner, besides all the members of the present board, the following editors: H. Ware '93, A. N. Broughton '93, M. Ladd '94, L. S. Prouty '94, H. Kennedy '94, H. C. Lakin '94, F. E. Frothingham '94, E. H. Warren '95, N. W. Bingham '95, J. K. Whittemore '95, W. Emerson '95.