Yale Joint Play.

The third annual joint play of the two Yale junior societies Psi U. and D. L. E., will be presented at the Hyperion Theatre, in New Haven on the evenings of Monday and Tuesday, May 13 and 14. The piece to be produced this year is "Mr. Bonaparte," a musical burlesque in two acts by F. L. Lee '95, and E. G. Taylor '95. Most of the music has been selected from various sources by Allen Wardwell '95, who has also written a waltz which will be sung in the second act. Julian I. Chamberlain '95, has composed a duet and Sherman Day '96, a waltz. A rough outline of the plot is as follows:

Act. I. Napoleon is represented as the scapegrace nephew of a French marquis. He is disinherited and goes to the war.

Act. II finds Napoleon and his troops on retreat from Moscow. He and two of his marshals are discovered in Russia separated from the army, and trying to conceal their identity from the Russians. They are in great straits when the army makes its appearance and rescues them. At the opening of the second act a specialty called "Off to Siberia," written by F. J. Harris '95, J. McC. Longacre '96, and H. W. Sage 2d, '95, will be introduced and performed by the above mentioned with the addition of W. K. Fowler '95.

The cast of characters is as follow:

Napoleon Bonaparte, F. L. Lee '95.

Otto Schultz, friend to Napoleon, afterwards Duke of Austerlitz, E. C. Lackland '96.

Hiram J. Jenks, Commercial Traveler, afterwards Duke of Wagram, F. J. Hooker '95.

Marquis of L'Ecarte, uncle to Napoleon, E. G. Taylor '95.

Abbe de Roulette, A. G. C. Sage '96.

Count Nervanoff, F. S. Butterworth '95.

Recruiting Sergeant, E. B. Hamlin '96.

Francois, Innkeeper, H. W. Harris '95.

Captain of Russian Police, H. R. Bond '96.

Therese, Daughter to Francois, A. L. Curtiss '96.

Josephene de Beauharnais, niece to Nervanoff, J. F. Eagle '96.