Junior Crew.

The junior crew did not row during the latter part of last week on account of the high wind but went out as usual yesterday. The crew has been loaned the use of a small naptha launch which has proved to be a great convenience in coaching as it is almost fast enough to keep up with the barge.

The crew is almost ready to go into the shell, and yesterday the boat which they have hired was towed up to the boat house. This boat belongs to the Bradford Boat Club and is almost new, having been built by Davy last year. It is considered very fast.

The order of the crew has been changed somewhat during the last week. Hall, who has been rowing bow on the 'varsity has begun work with the crew, and is now rowing at four. Duffield, who rowed on the freshman crew has also begun work, and will probably take a place in the boat as soon as he gets into condition.

The order yesterday was: Stroke, Gleason; 7, Phelps; 6, Connor; 5, Chatman; 4, Hall; 3, Kernan; 2, Dunlop; bow, Cornwell.

The training table began yesterday with 10 men, including Sleeper and Elder besides the regular eight.